Wissam Mattout, Head of IT, NextCare Health.
An IT and management professional with 13+ years of extensive experience in driving business excellence through effective implementation of turnkey IT solutions, as well as proficiency in project management and business continuity planning for some of the reputed entities in the region.
Don’t Miss…Wissam Mattout as he joins a panel discussion on “Mobile First: Transform Enterprise Operations and Protect Sensitive Information” at 9.30am on Tuesday 14th April 2015.
Panel topics include:
- Learn the impact of the adoption of mobile devices, apps, content, peripherals and email management systems.
- Understand the key drivers of enabling mobile connectivity to create an anytime, anywhere workforce.
- Identify best practices when integrating mobile within the organisation’s existing operating model.
- Share insights on challenges faced when embracing mobility and protecting corporate resources.
- Identify mobile security complexities and how to manage their ongoing effects.
- Michael Mudd – Secretary General, Asia Pacific & MEA – The Open Computing Alliance
- Ian Evans – Vice President and Managing Director, EMEA – AirWatch by VMware
- Wissam Mattout – Head of IT Infrastructure – ISO (MEA Region) - NEXtCARE AGHS
- Hazem Jarrar – CTO – King Faisal Foundation
About Cloud MENA
You should now be aware of the Middle East & North Africa’s Leading Cloud Computing Event - Cloud MENA? Will you be joining 400+ senior-level delegates from leading Enterprises and Telecom Operators - next month at the show in Dubai?
With just 4 weeks to go until the 5th Annual Cloud MENA Forum returns to Dubai for 3 days full of networking and experience sharing, now is the time to get up to speed with the agenda. Don’t forget to block your calendars for the 12th – 14th of April 2015 and join the Enterprise and Telco Cloud dedicated streams, the Huawei Executive Summit or the BCSG interactive workshop.